Cassette awning art_02
A matter of size
With just two joint arms, two brackets, a width of seven metres and a projection of four metres, the cassette awning art_02 is ideal for providing shade to large external areas.
The clear styling, modern cubic design, harmonious edges and uniform look of the joint arms make the art_02 a design highlight, just as its little sister art_01 already is.
art_02 cassette awning product benefits
- Design highlight with clear style, cubic enclosed construction and harmonious edges
- Large choice of awning fabrics
- Optional LED strip
- Just two joint arms in uniform look
- Just two brackets with adjustable centre-to-centre distance
- Removable side cap for stowing the Hirschmann plug
- Transformer and RTS receiver integrated in cassette
- Maximum size 7 x 4 metres, linked 14 x 4 metres
- Slim cassette dimensions of 265 x 175 mm
- Modest wall clearance of 14 mm
You operate your awning manually via a removable crank handle or control it electronically. You operate the side awnings manually.
By virtue of the two brackets and their adjustable centre-to-centre distance, installation of the art_02 is relatively easy. With its modest wall clearance of just 14 millimetres, it is especially suitable for wall installation. When installing on concrete, the fixings are in addition attached behind the cassette and are thus not visible. Depending on installation situation, it is however also possible to fit it to the ceiling or a rafter.
The MHZ awning collection
From classic to contemporary, the MHZ awning collection is inspiring with its diverse range of colours and will satisfy even the most exacting design standards.
Meticulously crafted, high-quality fabrics with dirt- and water-repellent finish, light-fastness and colour stability are combined with cutting-edge technology to produce an unparalleled brand product for your outdoor space.
Awnings now even bigger!
Gradually the days once again become longer and we notice the joyful anticipation of summer. Looking forward to spending time again on our terrace or balcony. Providing shade, however, for large outdoor areas in particular can sometimes be difficult...