Metallic trend in interior design
The metallic trend in finishes can be seen everywhere: cars with white high-gloss or silver matt paint finishes, mobile phones with a golden back cover or changing metallic wristwatches have long since shaped our everyday lives. With its new Venetian blind collection, MHZ is now also bringing this fashion into interior design, aligning itself with the market and fashion.
A range of different shades of White, Matt Silver and Rosé Gold now forms part of the wide selection of metallic colours.
Satin matt or brushed finishes, hammer-blow effects, frosted, crushed or embossed structures and concrete, high-gloss or soft-touch effects and high-contrast graphic designs complement the range. MHZ underlines the traditionally technical character of its horizontal Venetian blinds with this fashion-orientated range of colours.
Venetian blinds for the home and commerce
Thermally treated, these extremely hard aluminium slats are very resistant and durable, qualifying them for use in all private and public spaces. Sie sind vielseitig einsetzbar, was die trendorientierten Metallic-Farben optimal unterstreichen.
The slats are easy to clean. They are thus ideal for use in damp locations, such as kitchens and bathrooms. As the blinds are ideal for workplaces with computer screens, they are frequently used in offices.
The European-made slats also contribute to the sustainable conservation of raw materials: they are manufactured from up to 98 percent recycled materials.
You will find the following slats in the collection
Colour coordination in every detail
Using the exclusive PURE slat, you can match the horizontal slats to the MHZ units' profile colours. In silver, white, black or anthracite, it is available in four widths: 16, 25, 35 or 50 millimetres.
Cool concrete look
You can supplement modern country house style using the OBSCURE slat. Its raw, textured concrete look merges harmoniously into the interior design in cool, Nordic colours.
Elegant shimmer effect
If you want to give a classic interior design style that certain something extra, the VELVET METAL slat is the perfect choice: in deep shades of white, grey and brown it follows the current trend for natural colour schemes in the home. Whenever light enters, the soft-touch slat's shimmer effect creates an elegant highlight.
For colourful touches
For lovers of colourful contrasting touches, the silk matt DIM slat offers great scope for creative interior design. In addition to classic home living colours in all four widths, the 25-millimetre slat is available in a total of 32 colours, which can be combined in a single blind.
- BRUSH: Brushed surface ranging in colour from white, via rosé gold to silver
- METALLIC: Ultra-matt, metallic finish in gold and silver
- METALLIC: Silky sheen surface with shimmer effect ranging in colour from white, via gold and copper shades to anthracite
- CLAM: Hammer finish look in classic home living colours
- FROSTED: Frosted texture in white, taupe and silver
- LUXURY: Crushed look in white, silver and anthracite
- NETWORK: Pronounced network texture in soft shades
- GLOSSY: Gloss finish in classic home living colours
- STRIPE: Natural striped pattern in country house style in sand and taupe
- LINES: Classic stripes in white and grey
- GRAPHIC: Graphic pattern full of contrast in grey, green and red
- MESH: Finely pierced slat for an even better view through the blind to the outside
- THERMOSTOP®: coated slat for regulating indoor temperature